Monday, May 2, 2011

Rescuing Dachshunds!















Greetings Fellow Pups and the people they own!

As I said in my previous blog, I will be assisting fellow doxies to get the help that they need and I appreciate all the help that you have given thus far!


EXCITING NEWS!



My mama has joined the rescue efforts to help my kind in need! Those of you who have never heard of Furever Dachshund Rescue show of paws please! And for those of you who have, I see your tails wagging excitedly!

Well it is my privilege to showcase their special dachshunds that need a variety of services from foster parents to sponsorships to medical needs. I know us dachshunds and the people that love us are very special and very giving to our little furry friends/kids.




















It makes me sad to think of all the abandoned and abused dachshunds in the world. I was one of them so these types of organizations like Furever Dachshund Rescue are very near and dear to my little puppy heart!


There are a number of loving little fur kids that are adoptable and ready for their furever homes. The only thing is that we need more foster homes, adoptive homes. WE need more volunteers reaching across the country and even beyond that can contribute to our cause.

We are currently in need of someone to provide a home visit in Norfolk, Va. in order to provide a new home for a sweet little dachshund. That's where you come in. If you know anyone that lives near or in that area and would be willing to perform a simple task of a home visit then please let Furever Dachshund Rescue know and they can walk you through the steps for a successful placement of a darling doxie!





There are many available dachshunds for adoption now. Please take the time to peruse the Furever Dachshund Rescue site and take the time to get know these precious little doxies and their stories!

Tonight I have a near and dear little dachshund on my mind to share with you all! His name is Trooper and he was recently acquired by Furever Dachshund Rescue and he desperately needs our help! He was hit by a car and needs extensive surgery! Trooper has two broken legs, 1 fractured leg and a broken hip. The costs are estimated at $5,000!!!!!

I know that sounds like a lot and it is but I also know that miracles can and do happen EVERY day! I know that little Trooper has been through a lot and his name is very fitting for all that he has endured!

Please help, give whatever amount, no donation is ever too small!


Chip In for Trooper!

I appreciate all that my doggie friends and loving doggies do!


Laters,
Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment