Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome Home, Give ME Treats!!!














I must get the word out. Mama's friend came home from the hospital today!!!


YIPPEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOOOO!

I loves Chrissy cause she's so sweet to my Mama. Speaking of, do I see any Scooby snacks in my future? HUH? Not that I was bribed to blog. No way, no how. I just wanted to express my inner doggie urges and gratitude for my buddie's quick recovery.

'wiggles eyes, flashing that adorable doxie grin.












So, pssst tell Mama you want a box of turkey apple bite treats, a jar of snausages and some shark cartilage bones tossed in with about fifteen bags of healthy recipe multi-veggie biscuits.

AHEM, just sayin' it always helps me feel lots and lots better when I'm TREATED just right. 'Scratches neck' and if you don't want any of those special requests I just made, well....you can always send 'em to me cause that'd be wayyyyyy sweet of you. Just like I know you are anyway.

I'll let you in on a secret.

'whispers'  never mix the snausages with the turkey apple bite treats. YUCK!






That's right, you heard me. Nasty after taste develops.




I've got plenty of other suggestions for recovering at a quicker pace. So just ask me. They involve lots of pampering, which I'm sure my Mama would do for you. I'll put in a good word for ya.....if you make it worth my time, ahem.

Anywho, time for a snack. All this talk has made me hungry. Let's see what I can talk my good Mama into giving me this evening.

I ruff you, Chrissy! 'licks your cheek'







Weeeeee, I'm a bat. I crack myself up sometimes.

Till later doggie lovers and loving doggies! 'wink'

No comments:

Post a Comment