Thursday, December 3, 2009

Helllloooooooooooooooo Out There In Doggie Land!











I'm appealing to the canine in all of us. YES, even you animal loving HUMANS! My theory is that everyone is part animal, but only special loving adoptable pet lovers have that special pooch gene.

I trust that each of you had a very satisfying and scrumptious Thanksgiving.

'licks lips'

Now I plead for all animal lovers and loving animals to call on that great Santa Paws. Beg, plead, lick and beg some more in order to get your mostest favorite stocking stuffer of all time.

Mama doesn't know but I have eyes in the back of my head.











But of course they are invisible to the naked eye. Anywho, I peeked at my big stocking full of poochie goodness, topped off by a big yellow canine friend.











Betcha can't guess which stocking is mine.

'prances in circles allowing time for the audience to figure it out'

Again I ask each of my fellow doggie cousins to appeal to the poochie gene in your adopted family of humans. Express your innermost doggie urges and needs. Prioritize gifts of importance and if necessary offer to perform minimal tasks around the house for extra allowance money.

'ponders the thought'

On second thought it's best to just lay around, lick your human every once in awhile, nuzzle their legs, necks and make them feel so special with all the unconditional love us pups display.

And remember not only your humans but also Santa Paws loves you! So start making your lists, checking them twice and if you need any extra advice or words of wisdom to get your way with your human, just drop me a line!





I'll be taking a pooch nap while visions of snausages dance in my head!


Until later, doggie lovers and loving doggies,
Shelbs













No comments:

Post a Comment