Monday, September 21, 2009

My Cough Has Improved & So Has Mama's Attitude



Okay, so I'm here again. I've been accused of taking the limelight from my Mama, but I don't think that's the case. I'm just exceptionally gifted that way.

Since most of you don't know who I am and the greatness I'm capable of having, let me show you an introduction through my adorable photos.

Then you can see for yourself what a special little senior pup I really am.



I love my toy collection, probably more than most doggies. I can't help it. I guess it's part of my fleece fetish. I have millions of stuffed animals that on occasion I treat as if they were my own puppies. Mama looks at me strange when I do that, but then she smiles and chuckles and I know all is right with the world.



My fleece camel named Lumpy




My valentine pooch named Pinky







My Lobster named Lobby









My fleece lamb named Lil' Lamby








 

I'm a tired little toot now. Mama was up at 5 a.m. taking this picture of me. Something about her thinking it was just too darn adorable that I was hugging the side of the bed. She loves me. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment