Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Been A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG While!

Ummmmm 'glances at the blog title' that hits a little too close to home. I feel rather sensitive and fragile about my length right now.

But I can't let it distract me from the long-awaited blog.

So much fun and exciting stuff has happened since my last blog that I can't possibly fit it into my latest blog.

 To recap though: I've had two more vacations to Pigeon World, became a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader for Halloween, shared Thanksgiving lovelies with my peeps, Santa Paws came to visit me and brought lots of yummies and new stuffed animals to share - NOT!


NObody messes with my little fluffy animal family!


 Anyway there's so much to say that I can't even figure out where to start! I just hope that all my puppy people had as much love shown to them over the holidays as I experienced!

Now it's a New Year full of love, cookies and newly-stuffed bobo's!

Love to my loving doggies and doggy lovers!
Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment